Lookrative sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Poznań, ul. Kościelna 33A/109, 60-537 Poznań it the controller of your personal data.
When using the Store, various information is exchanged between your end device and the Store’s server. This information may also include personal data. They are processed to enable the Store’s website to be displayed correctly, including its optimization or for displaying relevant ads.
For the avoidance of doubt, we point out that the concept of personal data applies only to natural persons, including persons conducting business activities. Therefore, these rules apply only to natural persons.
2. Store display. Data processing in connection with the use of the Store’s website
For all Store Users, including those who do not have an Account in the Store, personal data are processed in order to enable the User to connect to the Store, enable the Store to be properly displayed in the end device, ensure the possibility of using the Store, ensure Store’s safety and stability, keep statistics and perform analyzes in order to develop and improve the quality of services offered by the Controller.
The legal basis for processing the above personal data is art. 6 clause 1 letter f) of GDPR, this is a legitimate interest of the Controller arising from the above-mentioned purposes of data processing, which is in particular the ability to correctly display the Store.
Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide it may prevent you from using the Store.
The above data is stored for the period necessary for the proper use of the Store. Data saved in so-called session cookies are automatically deleted after you quit the Store’s website. Other data will be processed for the time necessary to ensure the proper functioning and development of the Store as well as the time necessary to perform the legal obligations imposed on the Controller as the Store administrator – no longer, however, than until an effective objection or withdrawal of consent has been submitted, provided that the data was processed on the basis of consent.
Data may be stored longer if it is anonymized. Anonymized information can be used further, among others in order to improve the functionality of the Store, increase its security, without time limits.
The data about the use of the Store the Controller utilizes, include IP address of the Internet compatible device on which the Store was launched, date and time of entry, data about the end device and browser used and data about the operating system of the end device together with the name of the Internet service provider, information about the start, finish and scope of pages visited within the Store.
All personal data may be processed by the Controller pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 letter f) to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, until the claims expire.
3. Data processing in connection with the use of the Store by Users who have an Account in the Store
Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide it will prevent the User from creating an Account in the Store.
Personal data will be processed on this basis for the duration of the contract concluded between the User and the Controller, including until having a registered Account in the Store.
4. Data processing in connection with the use of the Store and with placing orders
As a result of the User placing an order in the Store and confirming the acceptance of the order by the Controller, a sales contract is concluded between the User and the Controller. Providing personal data to place an order and conclude a contract is voluntary, and failure to provide it will prevent the contract’s conclusion and performance.
In case of invoicing and preparing other documents required by law, the data contained in these documents are processed on the basis of art. 6 clause 1 letter c) of GDPR, in accordance with the tax regulations. The data will be stored in accordance for the time specified in tax regulations.
5. Processing of contact details
Users, as well as third parties, may contact the Controller. Personal data received from you as a result of contact with the Controller are kept confidential. They are used only in accordance with the purpose specified in the query to answer your questions. The legal basis for processing this data is art. 6 clause 1 letter f) of GDPR. In this case, the legitimate interest lies in the fact that the processing is necessary to answer your inquiries, solve any problems and thus maintain and increase your satisfaction as Store Users. These data will be processed until you have filed reasoned objection to such processing or, as the case may be, for the time needed to exercise or defend legal claims, until the claims expire. Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide it may prevent us from contacting you and responding.
6. Sending commercial messages. Newsletter
If, when creating an Account in the Store or while subscribing to the newsletter, you consented to receive commercial information by electronic means, the Controller may use your personal data to send commercial information regarding the Controller’s activities and services offered by the Controller to the e-mail address provided by you.
In the above case, these data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 clause 1 letter f) of GDPR, as part of the Controller’s legitimate interest, which is conducting marketing activities regarding its own and third parties’ activities and services. The data will be processed on this basis until an effective objection is made or until the data is deleted for other reasons.
Users’ data may be subject to profiling. This means that thanks to automatic data processing, the Controller assesses selected factors in order to analyze your behavior or create a forecast for the future. In this way, the Controller creates personalized Users’ profiles, which allows better matching of the content, proposals and advertisements to individual Users’ preferences and interests.
The profiling described above will not result in making decisions that cause legal effects or significantly affects the Users.
The legal basis for the above-mentioned data processing is art. 6 clause 1 letter f) of GDPR, it is the Controller’s legitimate interest in, among others, ensuring the proper functioning of the Store, acquiring customers and conducting normal business activities and increasing the effectiveness of activities within the Store, including a better matching of the content displayed in the Store to the needs of Users
You can object to this method of processing your personal data at any time. The data will be processed on this basis until an effective objection is made or until the data is deleted for other reasons.
8. Personal data recipients
Personal data may be transferred to recipients processing data on behalf of the Controller. These are entities providing services on the following fields: archiving, IT and new technologies, marketing, communication and analytical (including those organizing satisfaction and preference surveys), electronic services. Also, to entities participating in the implementation of contracts (including companies from the courier and postal industry), providing settlement services, payment and debt collection services, providing consultancy services, as well as entities authorized to obtain data on the basis of legal regulations, including law enforcement, tax authorities or other public bodies and institutions participating in the performance of contracts.
If the Controller transfers data to entities based in countries outside the European Economic Area, the Controller will require that these entities guarantee a high level of personal data protection, compliance with European data protection standards and that they conclude relevant agreements based on standard contractual clauses in the subject of data protection adopted by the European Commission.
10. Rights related to data processing and other information
You have the following rights concerning the processing of personal data:
- the right to access processed personal data and receive a copy of this data,
- the right to rectify data (to correct, supplement), limit their processing or erase them,
- the right to data portability – to request the transmit of data processed by the Controller, i.e. you may receive it in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format, provided that the processing takes place on the basis of consent pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 letter a) of GDPR or on the basis of a contract pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 letter b) of GDPR and at the same time processing is carried out using automated means. When exercising the right to data portability, you have the option of deciding that personal data will be transmitted by the Controller directly to another data controller, if it is technically feasible,
- in the case of data processing through cookies based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing prior to such withdrawal,
- when it is justified by your particular situation – the right to object to the use of data for the purposes of establishing, excersising or defending claims,
- the right at any time and for any reason to object to the processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing,
- the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if it is established that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions on the protection of personal data.
To use the abovementioned rights you can contact the Controller:
- via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- via post: by sending correspondence to the following address: LOOKRATIVE sp. z o. o., ul. Kościelna 33A/109, 60-537 Poznań, Poland, with the note “Protection of personal data”.